2017 ICHP Research Day RSVP & Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Your abstract should be submitted as a Word document and must include:
- ABSTRACT TITLE IN CAPS
- Authors: Last name, First name (Department/Institute/Center affiliation); Last name, First name (Affiliations), etc.
Important notes for preparing your poster abstract:
- Abstract text (Background/Methods/Results/Conclusion) cannot exceed 350 words.
- Make sure to include specific data, methodological details and a clear statement of your conclusion(s).
- The abstract should be text only. No figures, tables or mathematical equations.
- References are not required in your abstract. If you choose to use references, please include the journal, volume, year, and page numbers. Keep in mind they will count toward the 350-word maximum.
- Spell out abbreviations the first time you use them.
Please fill out the form above to submit an abstract for the Highlighting Children’s Health Research and Collaboration Event on Thursday, April 20. All abstracts are due by Friday, March 24 at 5 p.m., at which time this form will be taken down. Authors will be notified by email of acceptance and poster requirements no later than Friday, March 31.